Bridget Moynahan is a television personality and former model. An examination of her IG page shows that she is also an author, with her book, ‘Our Shoes Ourselves,’ available in most stores. Nowadays, there is barely a thin line between TV and movie actors who crisscross between the two platforms.
One name that has a successful career in both fields is Moynahan. What is her net worth? Learn it right here and check out her married, dating, and family life from her wiki and bio.
Who is Bridget Moynahan?
Bridget Moynahan is an actress and model from America most notable for appearing in the hit CBS police drama ‘Blue Bloods‘ and the comedy-drama ‘Coyote Ugly.’ Moynahan was born on April 28, 1971, in Binghampton, New York, the USA, making her 50 years old as of 2021.
She was born to a scientist father, Edward Bradley Moynahan, a former administrator at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and mother, Mary Bridget, a school teacher.
Bridget and her family moved to Longmeadow, Massachusetts, when she was 7 years old. There she would attend the Longmeadow high school, graduating in 1989.
Bridget Moynahan’s Net Worth.
Moynahan’s debut came with the 1998 film ‘Row Your Boat.’ She got even more momentum when she got Natasha Naginsky in the rom-com series Sex and the City the following year. However, her breakthrough role came as the bartender/performer Rachel in the hit 2000 comedy-drama film ‘Coyote Ugly.‘
Since then, Moynahan kept landing hit after hit with appearances in Serendipity, The Sum of All Fears, The Recruit, and I-Robot. In her more recent work, she took on the role of John Wick’s dead wife, Helen, in the hit-action franchise ‘John Wick.’
Television has proven to be an equally successful venture. She took on the part of Whitney Crane in the series Six Degrees.’ However, as we went over initially, one of her most popular characters is Erin Reagan Boyle in ‘Blue Bloods.‘ She has had the role since the inception of the series in 2010.
Now that we have summarized Bridget Moynahan’s career, it is easy to speculate about her income. As of 2021, we estimate Bridget Moynahan’s net worth to be approximately $30 million.
Bridget Moynahan’s Sister and Siblings.
Bridget Moynahan’s character Rachel is all about sisterhood in ‘Coyote Ugly,’ but she does not have any sisters in real life. She has two brothers, and their names are Andy and Sean.
It is quite unfortunate, though, that she has no sisters for her sibling because we know she would have been a terrific one. Sadly, not much is there to know about his sibling brothers, who lead an extremely secretive life.
Bridget Moynahan’s Height and measurements.
Bridget Moynahan stands at the height of 5 feet and 9½ inches or 1.77 meters. Her weight is 57 kg or 126 pounds. Moreover, she has impressive body measurements of 35-24-35 cm. This means that she only wears a size 2 dress with size 10 shoes. Other than that, Moynahan’s bra size is 34A.
Bridget Moynahan’s Wiki-Facts.
- Moynahan was pretty athletic in high school, where she played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. According to Bridget, it may have had something to do with the fact that she grew up with two brothers, but she was a bit of a tomboy as a child.
- Bridget loves to watch tennis and is a fan of Novak Djokovich.
- She is Roman Catholic regarding religion.
- Her favorite food is Swedish Meatballs.
- Bridget Moynahan was a successful model before her acting career began. She became a model on a total whim. She was accompanying her friend to an audition when she’d get discovered instead.
- While she began her modeling career by appearing in department store catalogs, she would eventually feature for magazines like Vogue, Elle, and Glamour (7 times).
- Bridget Moynahan lives in New York. She moved here initially from Pacific Palisades, California, after joining the cast of ‘Blue Bloods.’ Bridget lives happily with her husband, Andrew Frankel of 5 years, and their 4 children.